After-Sun Body Wash-Off
What is it?
Our revolutionary formulation will help reverse the effects of over-exposure to the sun. The energy transfer from the sun to our cells which is known to harm our DNA and cause serious inflammation happens mostly in the dark. Have you noticed how sunburn worsens at night? You have a window of opportunity to shower away sunburn before it surfaces. Our Alix After Sun Body Wash-off will dissipate this transfer of ultraviolet radiation getting ready to surface as sunburn. The powerful blend of Vitamin C, organic sulphur and more plant-based active materials will settle your cells before the sunburn surfaces.
What it does
- Reverse the effect ts of overexposure to the sun
- Powerful antioxidant
- Free radical scavenging capacity
- Helps lower inflammation
- Helps restore skin's elasticity
- Aids in pain relief
- Assists wound healing
- Helps prevent scarring
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Helps significantly reduce hyperpigmentation or age spots
- Has a skin-brightening effect
MSM is a strong antioxidant, capable of binding and inactivating free radicals. Increases skin elasticity, reduces information, accelerates wound healing and helps prevent scarring. Known to alleviate sunburn. Stimulates collagen production. MSM has a softening, deeply penetrating effect on the skin. With the unique ability to penetrate several skin layers and therefore provides a better, more deeply hydrating and smoothing effect for longer periods of time. A strong antioxidant, increases skin elasticity, is anti-inflammatory and skin-repairing for inflamed irritated skin. Stimulates the production of collagen and known to alleviate sunburn.
- Strong antioxidant
- Known to be effective in treating rashes, inflamed and irritated skin and sunburn
- Helps restores elasticity to the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Penetrates deeply through the skin’s layers and is super hydrating
Niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin B3 essential for overall skin health, deficiencies cause excessive dryness and sensitivity to sunlight.
- Is essential for maintaining skin health
- Inhibits pigmentation
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Inactivates free radicals
N-Acetyl Glucosamine is an amino acid present in all human tissue and is the precursor to Hyaluronic acid. This molecule is known to hold water in the skin, increasing moisture. Also known to increase antioxidant enzymes reducing inflammation.
- Helps heal wounds and increase collagen
- Helps increase skin hydration
Vitamin C derivative [SAP] or ascorbic acid, is one of natures most powerful antioxidants and necessary for multiple enzymatic reactions, including collagen synthesis. Helps reduce hyperpigmentation. Effectively neutralize other damaging agents that result in premature ageing.
- Stabilized source of Vitamin C
- Helps decrease the physical assault/burn associated with sun exposure
- Can effectively neutralize the suns damaging agents
- One of natures most powerful antioxidants
Olive Leaf Extract
- Has antioxidant and photo-protective qualities
- Nature's most powerful antioxidant
- Helps by preventing free radicals from damaging the skin
- Helps relieve skin irritations
- Excellent anti-inflammatory effect
- Deeply nourishing
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser for a more in-depth view of Professor Douglas E Brash explaining the science involved
Our unique formulations blend the most optimal concentrations of natural active materials, botanicals, aromatherapy and essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are effective for optimum personal health care.
We use plant based-cleansing surfactants which are eco-certified and proven to be gentle on skin and hair. Our products are free from sulphate, paraben, betaine, and DEA. We use ECO-certified and EO-free materials.
We work with our body’s amazing ability to rejuvenate and revitalise at a cellular level, maintaining optimal health. We thoroughly understand the science necessary to formulate products with the most effective natural active ingredients.
After-Sun Body Wash-Off