Ultimate Face Oil (50ml)
Our #1 facial oil is unique with a non-greasy lightweight quality leaving your skin well-nourished, hydrated and visibly healthier. Using 100% of plant materials in chemistry is lighter in weight than water and is the ultimate system to nourish your skin.
Working with your body's ability to absorb plant-based oils deep into the skin layers, beyond the skins water barrier, which creams cannot achieve. Without added preservatives or perfume, or essential oil, this is ideal for all skin types and susceptible problematic skin. Results show immediately with a visibly smoother and more luminous skin tone. You’ll be one step closer to achieving ultimate skin health.
What it’s good for
- Provides essential nourishment with major omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids. No single oil can achieve this level of nourishment.
- Balances the skin acid mantle
- Improves skin elasticity
- High in vitamin A, B and Vitamin E
- Enhances skin radiance
- Promotes cell repair
- Reduces scarring
- Fights infection and inflammation
- Powerful Age-defying formulation
- Helps to maintain moisture balance naturally during harsh exposure to sun and wind
- Camellia oil is rich in omega 3, 6, and 9, vitamin E and squalene, age-defying elements.
- Jojoba oil contains micro-elements and nutrients such as zinc, copper, silicon, Vitamins E and B, and other natural ingredients.
- Meadowfoam seed oil through scientific testing has proven to be an extraordinary skincare ingredient with powerful regenerative properties.
- Apricot kernel oil is exceptionally high in vitamin E, is light and deeply penetrating.
- Evening primrose oil will fight infection and inflammation.
- Avocado oil rich in vitamin A will reduce age spots and help heal scars and sun damage.
- Vitamin E 1000 natural is the most effective natural form of vitamin E available for transdermal delivery. As an antioxidant, this assists the bodies defences against free radicals, the ageing process's culprits.
- Peppermint cools and relieves skin irritation
- Nettle is a classic herb rich in minerals
- D-panthenol adds volume, moisturizes and conditions
- Neroli is an aromatic very suitable for sensitive and inflamed skin
- Wheat protein moisturizes and conditions
- Aloe vera provides several health-giving compounds
- Cypress is a lovely astringent and deodorant
- Sweet orange cleanses and soothes acne-prone skin conditions
Plant derived, sulphate-free surfactants for gentle, natural cleansing; using palm kernel oil, coconut oil and corn oil.
Alix uses a sulphate-free primary surfactant blend that enables the formulation of eco-friendly natural-based cleansing compounds. They are free from alkyl and alkylether sulphates, ethylene oxides, and betaines.
Your order is carefully packaged at our shop in Paihia and sent to you via courier service, and is estimated to take 3-5 working days to reach you.
If you spend $50 or over, you qualify for FREE NZ SHIPPING.
If you're in Australia and you spend $100 NZD, you will qualify for FREE SHIPPING too!
Our policy extends to 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Shop 3, Selwyn Mall, 1 Williams Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand 0200
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shop 3, Selwyn Mall, 1 Williams Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand 0200
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
NB: For International postage: When parcels are sent overseas each destination country has their own rules and regulations governing its customs and duty terms and conditions. It is beyond our scope to inform what each country can charge. Therefore is the purchaser's responsibility and risk if their country applies extra fees. In our experience, this rarely affects postage being sent overseas. If however, your parcel incurs custom or duty charges Alix Cosmeceuticals Ltd do not refund those charges.
Simply. Gently. Naturally.
We're on a journey of uncomplicated beauty and wellbeing... are you coming with us?
Alix Skincare has been designed and made right here in Aotearoa, New Zealand since 2013.