Alix Ultimate Face Oil
What is it?
Our #1 facial oil is unique with a non-greasy lightweight quality and performance well beyond what any cream can equal. Leaving your skin well-nourished, hydrated and visibly healthier. By using 100% plant materials which in chemistry are lighter in weight than water is the ultimate system to nourish your skin. Working with your body's ability to absorb plant-based oils deep into the skin layers, beyond the skins water barrier, which creams simply cannot achieve. Without added preservatives or perfume or essential oil, this is ideal for all skin types and especially sensitive problematic skin. Results show immediately with a visibly smoother and more luminous skin tone, you’ll be one step closer towards achieving ultimate skin health.
What It’s Good For?
- Provides essential nourishment with major omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids. No single oil can achieve this level of nourishment.
- Balances the skin acid mantle
- Improves skin elasticity
- High in vitamin A, B and Vitamin E
- Enhances skin radiance
- Promotes cell repair
- Reduces scarring
- Fights infection and inflammation
- Powerful Age-defying formulation
- Helps to maintain moisture balance naturally during harsh exposure to sun and wind
- Camellia oil is rich in omega 3, 6, and 9, vitamin E and squalene, age-defying elements
- Jojoba oil contains micro-elements and nutrients as zinc, copper, silicon, Vitamins E and B group and other natural ingredients
- Meadowfoam seed oil through scientific testing has proven to be an extraordinary skincare ingredient with powerful regenerative properties
- Apricot kernel oil is exceptionally high in vitamin E, is light and deeply penetrating.
- Evening primrose oil will fight infection and inflammation
- Avocado oil rich in vitamin A, will reduce age spots and help heal scars and sun damage
Vitamin E 1000 natural is the most effective natural form of vitamin E available for transdermal delivery. As an antioxidant, this assists the bodies defences against free radicals, the culprits of the ageing process.