Hallo Clay Mask (8 Masks)
Natural clays have been used to heal skin infections since the earliest recorded history. Halloysite clay especially is reported to absorb impurities, and studies show it will inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes acne p
A natural treatment to brighten, purify and heal the skin of acne.
Effective for reducing and ridding hyper-pigmentation spots caused by hormonal or sun damage.
By mixing the clay mask yourself and using it straight away, eliminates the need for preservatives. Clay and water make an ideal environment for pathogens to flourish and a ready-made clay mask on the market has a necessary preservative added. Unfortunately, it is preservatives and perfumes being common irritants causing outbreaks and other sensitive issues. It’s sound advice to go DIY when it comes to clay masks.
What it's good for
- 100% Natural
- Draws impurities from the skin's surface
- Shown to inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes acne P
- Absorbs toxins
- Reduces pigmentation / Brightens
- Helps to heal, inhibits scar formation
- Removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface
- Powerful healing
- Chemical Analysis
- pH 3.5 - 4.5
- Silica 49.5%
- Alumina 35.5%
- Oxides 15%
How to use
1x tbsp Hallo Clay
- 1/4 tsp Alix Face Oil or Olive Oil or Sesame Oil or any available plant oil
- 2 tsp Water
- Add 3-6 drops of your favourite essential oil
- Or 1/4 tsp Manuka Honey
- Apply generously with your fingertips over your face, neck and decolletage area.
- Allow drying (10 to 20 mins)
- Gently rub-off using your fingertips.
- Wash-off residue with plenty of water finishing with splashing cold water over the face.
- Follow with moisturizer ideally with Alix Aloe-Acne Gel or Alix Face Oil. Or any non-perfumed face oil/moisturizer to hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Also, remember to drink some water to hydrate the whole body effectively.
- Enjoy a beautifully toned conditioned and a brightened complexion.
Let your cure to acne start here with Alix Halloysite Clay Facial Mask...
Our unique formulations blend the most optimal concentrations of natural active materials, botanicals, aromatherapy and essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are effective for optimum personal health care.
We use plant based-cleansing surfactants which are eco-certified and proven to be gentle on skin and hair. Our products are free from sulphate, paraben, betaine, and DEA. We use ECO-certified and EO-free materials.
We work with our body’s amazing ability to rejuvenate and revitalise at a cellular level, maintaining optimal health. We thoroughly understand the science necessary to formulate products with the most effective natural active ingredients.
Hallo Clay Mask (8 Masks)