Hallo Clay Mask (8 Masks)
Natural clays have been used to heal skin infections since the earliest recorded history. Halloysite clay especially is reported to absorb impurities, and studies show it will inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes acne p
A natural treatment to brighten, purify and heal the skin of acne.
Effective for reducing and ridding hyper-pigmentation spots caused by hormonal or sun damage.
By mixing the clay mask yourself and using it straight away, eliminates the need for preservatives. Clay and water make an ideal environment for pathogens to flourish and a ready-made clay mask on the market has a necessary preservative added. Unfortunately, it is preservatives and perfumes being common irritants causing outbreaks and other sensitive issues. It’s sound advice to go DIY when it comes to clay masks.
What it's good for
- 100% Natural
- Draws impurities from the skin's surface
- Shown to inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes acne P
- Absorbs toxins
- Reduces pigmentation / Brightens
- Helps to heal, inhibits scar formation
- Removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface
- Powerful healing
- Chemical Analysis
- pH 3.5 - 4.5
- Silica 49.5%
- Alumina 35.5%
- Oxides 15%
How to use
1x tbsp Hallo Clay
- 1/4 tsp Alix Face Oil or Olive Oil or Sesame Oil or any available plant oil
- 2 tsp Water
- Add 3-6 drops of your favourite essential oil
- Or 1/4 tsp Manuka Honey
- Apply generously with your fingertips over your face, neck and decolletage area.
- Allow drying (10 to 20 mins)
- Gently rub-off using your fingertips.
- Wash-off residue with plenty of water finishing with splashing cold water over the face.
- Follow with moisturizer ideally with Alix Aloe-Acne Gel or Alix Face Oil. Or any non-perfumed face oil/moisturizer to hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Also, remember to drink some water to hydrate the whole body effectively.
- Enjoy a beautifully toned conditioned and a brightened complexion.
Let your cure to acne start here with Alix Halloysite Clay Facial Mask...
- Peppermint cools and relieves skin irritation
- Nettle is a classic herb rich in minerals
- D-panthenol adds volume, moisturizes and conditions
- Neroli is an aromatic very suitable for sensitive and inflamed skin
- Wheat protein moisturizes and conditions
- Aloe vera provides several health-giving compounds
- Cypress is a lovely astringent and deodorant
- Sweet orange cleanses and soothes acne-prone skin conditions
Plant derived, sulphate-free surfactants for gentle, natural cleansing; using palm kernel oil, coconut oil and corn oil.
Alix uses a sulphate-free primary surfactant blend that enables the formulation of eco-friendly natural-based cleansing compounds. They are free from alkyl and alkylether sulphates, ethylene oxides, and betaines.
Your order is carefully packaged at our shop in Paihia and sent to you via courier service, and is estimated to take 3-5 working days to reach you.
If you spend $50 or over, you qualify for FREE NZ SHIPPING.
If you're in Australia and you spend $100 NZD, you will qualify for FREE SHIPPING too!
Our policy extends to 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Shop 3, Selwyn Mall, 1 Williams Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand 0200
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shop 3, Selwyn Mall, 1 Williams Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand 0200
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
NB: For International postage: When parcels are sent overseas each destination country has their own rules and regulations governing its customs and duty terms and conditions. It is beyond our scope to inform what each country can charge. Therefore is the purchaser's responsibility and risk if their country applies extra fees. In our experience, this rarely affects postage being sent overseas. If however, your parcel incurs custom or duty charges Alix Cosmeceuticals Ltd do not refund those charges.
Simply. Gently. Naturally.
We're on a journey of uncomplicated beauty and wellbeing... are you coming with us?
Alix Skincare has been designed and made right here in Aotearoa, New Zealand since 2013.